- To study fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, process, criteria, strategies, and methods.
- To discuss various software testing issues and solutions in software unit test; integration, regression, and system testing.
- To learn how to plan a test project, design test cases and data, conduct testing operations, manage software problems and defects, generate a testing report.
- To expose the advanced software testing topics, such as object-oriented software testing methods, and component-based software testing issues, challenges, and solutions.
- To gain software testing experience by applying software testing knowledge and methods to practice-oriented software testing projects.
- To understand software test automation problems and solutions.
- To learn how to write software testing documents and communicate with engineers in various forms.
- To gain the techniques and skills to use modern software testing tools to support software testing projects.