This course helps you with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Generic Skills Addressed:
Understand the knowledge and skill of cloud technologies and master the skills in cloud computing
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU, memory, and storage sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data.
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity, and security issues related to cloud implementations.
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures