Soft Skill I: Research Documentation Skill
This module helps you:
- To master basic research writing with office suit application.
- To create a research paper, form a topic with contents such as an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Relational Database Management System RDBMS - MySQL This module helps you understand various RDBMS using open-source MySQL and learn how to write queries to access these databases to retrieve, update, and manage data.
Advanced Web Application Design I (PHP + MySQL) This module helps you:
- To learn PHP scripting and how to access Relational Database Management Systems.
- To learn how to create front-end interfaces that connects with the back-end database.
Interview Training Program
The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can improve with preparation and practice. In this workshop, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect and the questions they should consider.
Academic Training Learning Objectives
- The Academic Training is for the trainee to demonstrate what they have learnt in all the modules. To apply the knowledge and skills in developing software applications as a demo project to be presented to the internal client (school).